CLM Level 5
Management Coaching and Mentoring
The Level 5 qualifications in Management Coaching and Mentoring are designed for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management to develop management coaching and mentoring skills, helping you to identify the links between management coaching, mentoring and the achievement of business goals.
The Level 5 Award in Management Coaching and Mentoring will introduce you to the principles, skills and impact of management coaching and mentoring within your organisation.
A more extensive qualification, the Level 5 Certificate in Management Coaching and Mentoring gives you a broader knowledge of management coaching and mentoring skills, focusing on management coaching and mentoring practice, and management of action learning
The Level 5 Diploma in Management Coaching and Mentoring is designed for supervisors and first line managers. It builds on the learning gained in the Certificate and includes your personal development as a manager and leader.
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Introduction to management coaching and mentoring
- Using coaching and mentoring skills as a manager
- Coaching practice and theory
- Mentoring practice and theory
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by Opex Academy. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Management Coaching and Mentoring, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 5 Award to Level 5 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 5 Certificate to Level 7 Certificate)
020 8895 6180