CLM Level 3
The Level 3 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring are designed for supervisors and first line managers, to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals and teams.
The Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring will introduce you to the principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring and will develop your skills in coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs.
A more extensive qualification, the Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring gives you a broader knowledge of coaching and mentoring skills, focussing on coaching and mentoring relationships, operational processes and evaluation techniques.
The Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is designed for supervisors and first line managers. It builds on the learning gained in the Certificate and introduces organisational culture, values and behaviour while developing your skills in managing team dynamics, equality and diversity.
- Coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs
- Principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Understanding team dynamics
- Completing the coaching and mentoring process
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by Opex Academy. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 3 Award to Level 3 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 3 Certificate to Level 5 Certificate)
020 8895 6180